Power Levels and Dogis

• I had 2 questions here and probably should've made 2 different posts but eh.

1. Is there ever gonna be a different power level scaling/higher level cap for the game? Ik it's not that important but it just feels weird seeing a super saiyan with a power level of 150,000 or someone using kaioken x3 with it only increasing their power level by like 4,000.

2. Where exactly do you get dogis from? Are they something that you can only get from paying / buying for extremely high amounts of zeni?

• 1. Power Levels dont mean too much, higher level caps have been teased but who knows and the power levels are lower cause the humans in the game are barely saiyan I have a story and timeline video on my channel to better explain the story of this game, timeline etc.

2. As of now dogis can be bought in cash shop with donations(you get all cash shop points back at open beta) or in auction house-private shops or 80 hours of playtime can net you a free goku turtle hermit dogi from the Token shop in the lower right hand corner.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!