DBOG.exe Stopped Working

• So I am able to log into the game and start up peachy Good but after a minute the games decides to give me the finger . I've spent all morning and night trying to figure this out and its 2:30pm now. It's still giving me the finger. Before anyone asks , I allowed the game files through my firewalls / virus protection and to the point of allowing more communication through my Router Ports. I also installed the latest of all the Net Frames and even wiped my OS and started over clean and redid all my drivers. My OS is Windows 10. I'm at the end of my rope here .

YBEssw7.jpg

• Yes windows 10 for some either likes the game or hates it, if you already reinstalled the only known workaround I hear works is to install the game on a win7-8 pc, copy the 9gb folder to a flash drive and paste the folder onto the win10 computer.

• Interesting , I'll keep that written down for later if needed . So far since I made this I've been cursing obscenity's at my screen quite literally cause of lack of sleep and so far it hasn't happened again yet . So i'm gonna guess it self healed ? But if i know one thing about self healing it usually means its gonna crash and burn 3 miles down the road . So until then i guess this is solved for now. But I will keep this Bookmarked just in case .

Also Congratz on becoming a Mod Kakarot . I guess i've missed a lot in the past 8 months of my leave of absence .

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!