Auto Pots and how to remove buff so i can add new one? and other questions :)

• Ok so i bought a couple coins to get some outfits, (got lucky btw) and it gave me some Auto pots now i dont really understand how these things work do they have a certain amount of time before they leave because the one i got from the popo gift box vanished (the HP one) i still have the EP one active how do i remove it so i can add the one i got from the slot machine does anyone know? and the ones i get from the machine will they run out sooner or later or are they perm? would be a lil disappointing if they do xD since i paid real money for them lol , any info would be a big help guys thanks in advance :))

• LP/EP pots disappear when you hit that target mark. So if you have a 100,000 lp pot, once it heals you 100,000 life points, it will disappear, just like ep pots.

To remove it all you have to do is click on the pot next to your character information. Then it will ask you if you are sure, click ok

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!