Hello Everyone, Trix here!

• Greetings!

Has been a while since our project started, and was contacted by the Admin to help with the forum stuff.
    So, I'll formally introduce myself to the community!

Hello everyone, call me by my Pseudonym Vixentrix, I'll be handling forum management, posts and other community related stuff.
    Will also have to work on community events, game events and other promotions.

Ive been working with various gaming communities and its really really great!
    DBGlobal is one of them, will focus my time here when the Open Beta begins in near future.

Ive played countless multiple online games.
    Funny part is, its from Online games that Ive played that I meet these awesome people that I worked with!

The highest privilege I get from working with game community is to be able to mingle with the guys who has the same passion as me.
    I like my work, specially helping people who has issues.

In which I excel, if you have technical issues in regards to the game you may post on the support forum and I'll be checking them time to time.

Well, thats about it.
    I cant really say who I am behind the screen or something but yea, I'll be expecting to see you guys in the future release of Dragon Ball Online Global Beta!

Nice Meeting you all!

• Yea, we will definitely play with you guys!
    But you know, we'll probably use smurf accounts so we can play the game while observe the players/communities without risking of getting harassed. :P
    But will use official accounts when doing events in game.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!