Dragon Ball's / Super Saiyan. + lil bug?

• Hello. Soo I've spent my whole day playing this game, and I happend to get all 7 dragon balls by level 21. As far as I know to become super saiyan you have to be level 40 am I right? And what if I would use them right now? Is it even possible? If yes, will I be able to get them later while leveling up?:/:/:/

I'm proud of myself watching over 850 diffrent animes. Yet still everything is JoJo reference to me :whistling::whistling::whistling:

• Aight figured it out by that guide. Very nice.

Vapid is right, they even explain, the NPC that is, that the first set of Dragonballs are only for some powerup. Not going Super Saiyan.

I raraly read what they say. Unless it's something important quest related.

I'm proud of myself watching over 850 diffrent animes. Yet still everything is JoJo reference to me :whistling::whistling::whistling:

• Aight figured it out by that guide. Very nice.

I raraly read what they say. Unless it's something important quest related.

Lol So not reading what they say, which is quest related since the quest start with what they say, then you say you read only quest related things but that just the opposite.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!