About the game, I want to say a few words

• Hi, how are you, distinguished technical personnel and operators.
    The game is still in the testing phase, the upgrade is still a painful thing to make people feel.
    Players then open Class 4 packs, you can get double experience props, but in fact, props and no increase in experience we gained
    Secondly, the game is still in beta. Player data will be removed in the future, so why not give the player some game points, allowing the player a more enjoyable game to test it?
    Finally, the game's server can be more stable? Frequently disconnected will make people very upset, in the long run will make the player feel fatigue.

These are my own thoughts, I hope you will be able to adopt. THX! ! ! !

This is a great game, and I hope it will be more outstanding!!!!

• I understood what you was trying to say.

This is our third testing phase and the first open ALPHA. In a alpha phase you cant expect a 100% stable running server and everything working. We launched the alpha to find bugs in current progress.

If you wanna have some fun then play games like league of legends which are stable and not in any testing phase.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!