@veterans of this game

• based on your knowledge of the game's bugs, how long you think we have till open beta? if its around the corner than ill just stop playing until open beta. If its like close to a year or more than ill keep investing my time into it. Tell me and the others the amount of time we have left and why.

p.s.: I'm not asking an official to give me the exact time, you can keep the information to yourselves if you're not allow to tell us.

• hi there fishfarmer there is still plenty of things needing to be repaired before the dbog team releases open beta.

when daneos the developer feels it is time to release the game he will announce it.

unforcunately. anyone other than him saying a release date is just making assumptions based on whats available.

theres no strict schedule due to each bug having a different solution to fix and repair some bugs take longer than others.

also when things get fixed we release it to preopen beta to see if theres any new bugs introduced into the system or if the repairs are perfect or if they need some fine tuning

thank you and regards

boxbox.

ps I'm closing this thread due to it being a duplicate of last weeks thread

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!