[Suggestion] Fan Art / Graphics section.

• I tought that it could be cool to have a graphics section, few peoples here are using the likes of photoshop, photofiltre and all the stuff that goes in this category, and would probably like to share what they do with us, and eventually take requests if they feel the need to.

About the "Fan Art" section (that could as well, be a topic on the Graphics section), I do dowload a lot of various things, it goes from landscape to anime characters, basically a whole bunch of stuff , and I think that sharing them wouldn't be that bad, I personnaly like to share what I have, either wallpaper, painting, drawing, etc etc, you get my point.

That's pretty much all I had to say ? Hope you like it and if that's the case, please be supportive!

• pagengdp9rz8mc.jpg

Tien: Yeah... *Forms hands into a triangle* Well you know what?! F*ck power levels! *Zoom in through triangle* F*ck Super Saiyans! AND F*CK YOU!! *One more zoom to focus only on Cell* Shin... KIKO HO!!
    [youtube]

[/youtube]

[youtube]

[/youtube]

• page4fvwbg6ldm.jpg

Tien: Yeah... *Forms hands into a triangle* Well you know what?! F*ck power levels! *Zoom in through triangle* F*ck Super Saiyans! AND F*CK YOU!! *One more zoom to focus only on Cell* Shin... KIKO HO!!
    [youtube]

[/youtube]

[youtube]

[/youtube]

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!