Wagu Machine merge

• Well just as the title states, I wanna talk about the wagu machine merge. Was it a good idea on Daneos part? in my opinion I think not, now for cashers it becomes harder on them(me being one of many cashers) because both wagu machines merged, now the rate got lowered in my opinion for what random item u want to try to get, now in my opinion if just the dogi’s, digo hats, and wings, halo, etc. Went back to the way they were before then I wouldn’t mind including others. Here’s an idea,(this is just my opinion)what if Daneos were to bring back the option of choosing your desired dogi and leave everything else to chance in the wagu machine then it would be a win win scenario, dogi prices would go down and for the other items it would all depend on how much there needed. I don’t find it fair that i put 20$ in and all I get is useless dogis that i don’t need or wouldn’t be bring in any profit when in fact I’m hoping to get brown boxes , dogi balls, etc. If anything just revert cash shop to the way it was before. Because the way I see this now is pretty much robbing us cashers, I respect Daneos for bringing back such a great game but these updates that he does don’t fly around here, he needs to make the game fair or else he will kill the game he is trying to revive. I’m not saying fix cash shop right away as there are other important things to be worked on. But Daneos should’ve left cash shop the way it was before. If it remains as is expect high prices for in-game items which makes it hard or almost impossible for new players to obtain. These are just opinions of mine. Feel free to post what your thoughts are on this matter.

P. S. Please don’t delete this thread as I tried to look for one similar but found none. As always keep this thread respectfull and polite. Have a great day fellas.

• Well just as the title states, I wanna talk about the wagu machine merge. Was it a good idea on Daneos part? in my opinion I think not, now for cashers it becomes harder on them(me being one of many cashers) because both wagu machines merged, now the rate got lowered in my opinion for what random item u want to try to get, now in my opinion if just the dogi’s, digo hats, and wings, halo, etc. Went back to the way they were before then I wouldn’t mind including others. Here’s an idea,(this is just my opinion)what if Daneos were to bring back the option of choosing your desired dogi and leave everything else to chance in the wagu machine then it would be a win win scenario, dogi prices would go down and for the other items it would all depend on how much there needed. I don’t find it fair that i put 20$ in and all I get is useless dogis that i don’t need or wouldn’t be bring in any profit when in fact I’m hoping to get brown boxes , dogi balls, etc. If anything just revert cash shop to the way it was before. Because the way I see this now is pretty much robbing us cashers, I respect Daneos for bringing back such a great game but these updates that he does don’t fly around here, he needs to make the game fair or else he will kill the game he is trying to revive. I’m not saying fix cash shop right away as there are other important things to be worked on. But Daneos should’ve left cash shop the way it was before. If it remains as is expect high prices for in-game items which makes it hard or almost impossible for new players to obtain. These are just opinions of mine. Feel free to post what your thoughts are on this matter.

P. S. Please don’t delete this thread as I tried to look for one similar but found none. As always keep this thread respectfull and polite. Have a great day fellas.

the cashshop is not final nobody say that they not change it again and you get all dogis as texture mod and have no need to buy it,

buy some stuff in cashshop is like supporting the server and the homepage and forum sites that stay online for me

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!