Dark Warrior VS Shadow Knight PVE which do you recommend?

• Hi, while I'm carrying on my Turtle (build PVE) I wanted to create another class also PVE and I was undecided between Dark Warrior and Shadow Knight (I will use the terms DW and SK for simplicity from now on). The point is that by reading on the forum the latest updates have changed the SK enough to make it equal to the DW (already nerfed I read). At this point for the PVE which do you recommend of the 2? At the beginning I was attracted by the DW because I had read that it was the tank of the situation and that is quite good but the SK is the DPS if I'm not mistaken, and now that the SK tank like the DW I do not know which of the 2 do. Basically I look for opinions on which of the 2 classes to choose and the possible PvE builds. The last doubt that grips me is if they will make the DW as it was before the last update before so I create a class SK for nothing (if you know the news about it i'm all ears). Thank you in advance...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!