Invocation to Staff

• Can you please,when ever have a suggestion or want to test things out and get the opinion of the community,do it more organised?

Like trial period of testing new aggro system,

testing period 2 weeks

then make a poll,saying that there will be a poll and that you will ask for opinions after it.

Its more constructive,it gives innovation and has more effective structure as the community involves.

The community(including myself as i am a part of it) is way more immature and toxic to handle things the way you do things now,can you please just try?

• Moderators luck of skills

Yeah most of them luck of skills,if you dont have the time to read and punish people who violates the forum rules,you are not for the job.

I do not accept a closure of a thread with a reason of people going out of threads main point,either make the OP moderator for his thread or actually moderate it your self.

Its unacceptable to use your mod ''powers'' when only,being in a position you cant handle.

Moderation aint easy and for this community might seem imposibru,start taking heads and add a permanent ban for people that repeat same violations(even if those are minor violations)be strict,some things happening intentional and its absurd.

I am a commuter and i wish to remain as one,i demand to be heard and have same rights as everyone,i demand this forum to go to next level,i demand respect as i respect everyone,wake up and start moderate.

Mods should not post their opinions,mods should not play the game,mods should be random people and not known from majority.

Commuters should not know,who moderates.

Want a clean forum?

Justice is blind,but we are not.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!