My opinion on the new DBHunt model...

• I'll come up with some arguments as to why I was disappointed with this new dbhunt model. I am not informed about the changes because I am not following the forum, I just came here to express my opinion about the past event.

:!:# 1: The new model sets players in a single place, killing mobs and waiting for about 5mins to be born, at the same ridiculous drop chance and in danger of some thief taking advantage and stealing some mob of yours. In short you lose 5mins standing while you have the same ridiculous chance to drop, and even if it were raised, it would not help, why? :/

:!:# 2: Why "Farmers" will not benefit so well. If the guy spends 2h (or more depending on the changes you make to the players to waste more time) killing mobs to drop, pick up items and sell, you'll have a job to get in the inventory picking up and throwing the "Black Db" out X/

:!:# 3: Clearly a large majority of players did not like the new model, rather than increasing DBhunt's time to make us lose more time, they should return the old model. If you want to improve the event increase the number of mobs with balls, for the amount of players in the event, it was very little .. If you want to increase the time of DBHunt, increase in the old model. :thumbup:

• Im totally Agree with you, like a guy called sunny wrote in my post, the players should accept the game just like it is and devs shouldn´t be changing event just because a bunch of kid complain, we love DBO but we love the original DBO

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!