Estimating prices in AH

• Hi,

How would I know how much an item would worth?

What are the stats needed for each class?

I mean for weapons and gear.

* Another thing, how do people get dogi balls? or any other "egg" thing which they can sell for alot of zeni?

* I keep hearing CC, what is that?

Thank you :)

• personally, how i set up my prices is that i go looking at how much someone have set up his item that is similar to what i want to sell, and then adjust my price accordingly.

you dont need to find an item that is identical to yours in the trading house in order to decide on its price, just look for something similar.

maybe something similar would be like, you have 14CON +8 on your level 40 armor, but someone is selling a 14SOL +8 level 40 armor, so u sell it for the same price. or just sell it for 9,999,999, it always works ;).

as for the stats needed for each class, well buddy im pretty sure you can find a guide at least out there done by experienced players that explains a bunch of things regarding a certain class.

the egg things ur talking about are sealed items people randomly get from the waggu machine in the cash shop along with some dogi property balls.

this is how it goes, u buy a waggu coin, u roll it into the waggu machine, BAM! u get something completely random.

you may have seen the "Info" section of the waggu machine where there are 10 items, each with its own rank. i would like to say that the items u get from the machine are not limited to these 10 items. so u will be getting a bunch of side crap.

i dont really know if there are other ways of getting them.

finally, i think that you are referring to the CCBD (Capsule Corp Battle Dungeon). it is a dungeon located south of west city. after completing certain stages of the dungeon you will get some coins that can be exchanged for big items in a vending machine near the dungeon entrance.

that is all i know, i hope that this was helpful at all :).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!