Life steal nerf ;/

• For those who support the Life steal change/believe that Life steal should be nerfed even more. Theoretically, if that move were to be removed for the sake of balancing Humans vs SK. Do you really believe that'd make much of a difference? Life steal dealing energy damage, or not they'll demolish humans all the same. In terms of the game's balance overall this didn't help humans at all, if anything it made it much more difficult for SKs to deal with non-human classes. Personally I believe Life steal should be changed back to dealing physical damage since Mystic attack's duration RP being removed from the game.

If you disagree, make an arguable objective thesis challenging my idea. I don't want anyone replying with emotional reasons, I want a premise supported with concrete facts. Regardless of what kind of reply you give me, I'll reply with multiple reasons to back up my claim.

i feel bad when i dont have any pot or autopot and get killed by life steal trying to buy pot from token shop during battle

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!