Lvl 70 on 2.0

• Why don’t you guys simply make everyone lvl 70 so people can just find bugs without having to worry about questing. More people will most likely be motivated to play the 2.0 then and it might go faster by adding this. There’s really no point of leveling there, you have a lot of lvl 70s there (some ppl with alts) and it’s still unfinished.

• and you can add the no broken and failed in the upgrade machine for everyone can achieve +15 and make the game more funny after all is gonna be a reset so is doesnt matter ;v

You clearly don't understand it, no one cares about fun here, it's about finding bugs so the client can be finished asap. There are lots of lvl70s already but they should make everyone level 70 so every player has a chance to find bugs in dungeons where you need higher level or something similar. All quest bugs etc are already fixed/report because like I said there are already lots of lvl70s that did all those quests. It won't be reset btw we'll lose access to it since it's dev server and we have the access so we can test and find bugs so it's pointless making us level still smh

• And how they will find bugs with game finished? Is not just PVP dungeons and other things. The point of starting from 0 is to find bugs across the game. Since beggining till endgame. With all respect i dont think there should be a new server, they could just wype all and start, what they dont understand from the players is that we just want to play, like before, if we still play DBO is cuz we loved it, we dont need anything else. But well thats my opinion and is not important here xD. Ill wait till the 2.0 release and will play till get bored again. Like im doing since fking 2009

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!