About our characters and rewards

• In the future there will be a wipe right?There will be a distribution reward base on the levels of the character.For lvl 30+ they will get lvl up 30 with skills flight charge guard and dash.There were also rewards for those who have reached the max cap then(lvl 60) called unknown rewards.My question: Because the cap has reached 70 do I have to go my character at 70 lvl or if I stay lvl 60 I will get the unknown rewards with this way too?I ask because in a post in was saying 60+ I think and can't find it to confirm it.Thank you very much!

• Yes, there will be a wipe once 2.0 is complete. If you are level 30+ right now, you can get a level 30 up item after the wipe, and there should be rewards while you level up. It doesn't matter what level you are right now. The reward isn't happening in this current client, but in the new client it may happen after the wipe.

-Beka, DBOG Team

• Ok.One more question:You say that our characters will be deleted.How will I take the rewards if my character is deleted.Will I have to make my character again with the same name and what if another account takes my character name and can't get it?

• Ok thank you very much I will keep rooting for all the staff keep up the great work and will be waiting for the ver 2.0 to the normal server(don't want to be bad but you realised it too early about the server reset it has been two and a half year since the announcement).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!