U-stone classification

• My suggestion is to change the classification of upgrade stones (and maybe downgrade as well) from normal to something higher like rare or legendary. Not changing the ACTUAL drop rate to become more rare just the classification. If these two things must be linked (drop rate and classification) then nevermind. I only suggest this because when in parties and doing (for example) a tmq, you may have a member who wants to pick up every single item so they can sell or whatever. Others may want rare armors and accecories and no junk items. To avoid having a bunch of dice icons constantly coming up, parties would set dice to only come up on a certain level classification of items like rare or legendary. However, when you do this, upgrade stones don't come up on dice because of their normal classification and it can get complicated as to dealing with who gets it ect. So it seems it would be easier if you could just change the classification to something higher. I'd like to know if this is physically possible and what the community thinks. If it seems many object (don't see why they would) then I guess I'll do a poll.

• The drop of stones in TMQ is really low you can drop if you're really lucky maybe blue/red.
    For change the classification to rare/legendary (name to red / purple) here is really not much work for do that, but i never had any problem with it.

• Yes I agree that the drop rates were low for upgrade stones (all types) but I don't just mean tmq. Any team pve (except CC dungeon). And if you didn't use dice much when you did tmq's, ect then you wouldn't have had as much of an issue with it. But just to be clear, you understand that I'm not saying to make stones harder to get? Cuz it sounds like you're agreeing now saying it wouldn't be a difficult change tho it didn't bother you much. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Yes I agree that the drop rates were low for upgrade stones (all types) but I don't just mean tmq. Any team pve (except CC dungeon). And if you didn't use dice much when you did tmq's, ect then you wouldn't have had as much of an issue with it. But just to be clear, you understand that I'm not saying to make stones harder to get? Cuz it sounds like you're agreeing now saying it wouldn't be a difficult change tho it didn't bother you much. Correct me if I'm wrong.

No i know that you want change only the classification to rare/legendary (name to red / purple) but what you mean by
    Any team pve?
    Here no sense for farm in team, everone do it alone.
    here no more way.

• yes Dice still work if you set Dice to normal. But if you set it to normal and someone in your party wants to pick up every single junk item then for you (who only wants rare items and stones) see on screen "dice, dice, dice, dice, dice, ect. Have to click every two seconds. Gets annoying. Would be easier to set dice to rare/legendary. Yes it is not a HUGE problem. But if it can be fixed easily then why not? If it is not implemented, I wont cry about it. It's just a suggestion that helps some people and hurts none..

• yes Dice still work if you set Dice to normal. But if you set it to normal and someone in your party wants to pick up every single junk item then for you (who only wants rare items and stones) see on screen "dice, dice, dice, dice, dice, ect. Have to click every two seconds. Gets annoying. Would be easier to set dice to rare/legendary. Yes it is not a HUGE problem. But if it can be fixed easily then why not? If it is not implemented, I wont cry about it. It's just a suggestion that helps some people and hurts none..

tumblr_mrqonhr29_D1sorll2o1_500.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!