DBOG Aplha + DBOR

• I agree. Both should get respect they deserve. DBO:R is going slower then DBO:G. Regardless of that, both are doing an amazing job but I'm here rather then DBO:R because I like the community better via they're a lot nicer and more active to me~ That's just my two cents ^^

• I agree. Both should get respect they deserve. DBO:R is going slower then DBO:G. Regardless of that, both are doing an amazing job but I'm here rather then DBO:R because I like the community better via they're a lot nicer and more active to me~ That's just my two cents ^^

Huh...that's really odd, because tbh my experience is the exact opposite. I spent hours each day talking with people on DBOR and yet the DBOG forums seemed rather quiet, and DBOG seemed much more negative. However, I'm new here, so I might not know that much yet. 8)

• Huh...that's really odd, because tbh my experience is the exact opposite. I spent hours each day talking with people on DBOR and yet the DBOG forums seemed rather quiet, and DBOG seemed much more negative. However, I'm new here, so I might not know that much yet. 8)

Well, we've had a few and probably still do, have a few trolls. Its as one of my friends said on here: "Who ever opens the server first is where everyone is going to go". DBO:R has a lot more people then DBO:G but I just like it here more. Not because of the updates or because of how fast they're moving but because of a few friends. I messaged a number of peeps on DBO:R and whatnot and no-one ever messaged back so I stopped bothering with them. This is the experience talking of course but disregarding all this, I hope we get more people here that are decent and don't troll though it's unavoidable Im sure :rolleyes:

• Well, we've had a few and probably still do, have a few trolls. Its as one of my friends said on here: "Who ever opens the server first is where everyone is going to go". DBO:R has a lot more people then DBO:G but I just like it here more. Not because of the updates or because of how fast they're moving but because of a few friends. I messaged a number of peeps on DBO:R and whatnot and no-one ever messaged back so I stopped bothering with them. This is the experience talking of course but disregarding all this, I hope we get more people here that are decent and don't troll though it's unavoidable Im sure

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, my experience was totally different, I'm friends with multiple people on DBOR and they're all fairly active and pretty boss. I will say that the community has improved as of the last few months too if you haven't been on in awhile. Overall, I like both communities, they're both pretty different in good ways. And all in all, at least neither are like DOTA communities XD

• Ah, gotcha. Yeah, my experience was totally different, I'm friends with multiple people on DBOR and they're all fairly active and pretty boss. I will say that the community has improved as of the last few months too if you haven't been on in awhile. Overall, I like both communities, they're both pretty different in good ways. And all in all, at least neither are like DOTA communities XD

Haha Yeah, they were pretty boss-like xD Im not bashing though. Ill just stick to where the fun is at~ Is DOTA community that bad ? O__O

• Its good to see how you can speak your mind here about this without any problem and the moderators are so neutral here(in a good way), i made a post like this in dbor

asking their opinion about dbog , i said that i was not advertising you and just wanted an opinion because i just found this site 5 days ago.

And about how good it was having 2 dbo communities

after 2 minutes my post was deleted with no warning.

• Well, we've had a few and probably still do, have a few trolls. Its as one of my friends said on here: "Who ever opens the server first is where everyone is going to go". DBO:R has a lot more people then DBO:G but I just like it here more. Not because of the updates or because of how fast they're moving but because of a few friends. I messaged a number of peeps on DBO:R and whatnot and no-one ever messaged back so I stopped bothering with them. This is the experience talking of course but disregarding all this, I hope we get more people here that are decent and don't troll though it's unavoidable Im sure :rolleyes:

"few trolls"

dont forget the dbor mod who created an account and spamed a picture with daneos picture

• I would like to give my opinion on this one.
    Both projects deserve respect, most of the players doesnt know how hard is to build an emulator from a DEAD game, is way more difficult than if the game was still ALIVE. Doesnt matter how much time it takes to each team to accomplish their goals, the final form of it for the players is the same, a very playable game that we all miss a lot.
    I dont like this "friendly war" thats taking place, i think the DBO community should be united, doesnt matter where each player plays, the game we love is the same for all of us.

Anyway, this is just my opinion, i hope no one gets it in the wrong way. :love:

Cheers

• I would like to give my opinion on this one.
    Both projects deserve respect, most of the players doesnt know how hard is to build an emulator from a DEAD game, is way more difficult than if the game was still ALIVE. Doesnt matter how much time it takes to each team to accomplish their goals, the final form of it for the players is the same, a very playable game that we all miss a lot.
    I dont like this "friendly war" thats taking place, i think the DBO community should be united, doesnt matter where each player plays, the game we love is the same for all of us.

Anyway, this is just my opinion, i hope no one gets it in the wrong way. :love:

Cheers

The admin has spoken! :thumbup:

Also, welcome to the forums majinmusic!!!! I thought I recognized your name. :thumbup: :thumbsup:

• hello and thank me who also ye, Greetings friends ;) :thumbsup:

I am anonimous, i hacker :)

We are here.
    We are waking up now last to dream a bigger dream.
    We are friends and equals, we are diverse and unique, and we are united by something greater than our differences.
    We believe in freedom and cooperation, abundance and harmony.
    We are an emerging culture, a revival of the essence of humanity.
    We find our own guidance, and we discern our own truth.
    We go in many directions and yet we refuse to disperse.
    We have many names, we speak many languages.
    We are local, we are global.
    We are in all regions of the world, we are in the air, everywhere.
    We are becoming aware of the universe itself; we are the wave of evolution.
    We are in the eyes of every child, we face the unknown amazed and excited.
    We are messengers of the future, living in the present.
    We come from silence, and say our truth.
    We can not be silent, because our voice is within everyone.
    We have no enemies, no limit can stop us.
    We respect the cycles and expressions of nature, because we are nature.
    No act to win, act to live and learn.
    It motivates us inspiration, love and integrity.
    We explore, discover, feel and laugh.
    We are building a world that works for everyone.
    We try to live our lives to their full potential.
    We are independent, self-sufficient and responsible.
    We relate to each other in peace, compassion and respect; we join in community.
    We celebrate the Totality that is within us and around us.
    We dance to the rhythm of creation.
    We weave the threads of the new times.
    We are the new civilization.
    We are Anonymous.
    And now more than ever.
    We are Legion

• Well to be completely honest both of these projects deserve all the respect because they're trying their best to revive this wonderful game. However to answer you question DBOG is a head since we're getting the closed alpha on the 20th of this month soooooo yeahhhh but doesn't change the fact that we should respect both projects and staff. 8)

• This world is too big to be fighting for the first place.
    We have to understand what a player want,
    and make it happen.
    It is simple. focus and work. Nothing else!
    Working hard, you get good results! in game, IRL too.
    To please a gamer, you have to think, and feel, as one ^_^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!