PC or PS3?

• Hello Eveyone! :)

I had a question in my mind about buying a medium pc or a ps3 with some games i can take( with xenoverse ofc :P )
    I would like have a ps3 to play rachet and clank(Future Series),DragonBall Xenoverse(Which i heard is a veery awesome game :) ),Sonic Generations(Very good game)..and many other games :)
    But i would like also to have a PC cauze the pc i have is not very good...I play DBO with high in 20 fps ;(
    Sooo...I want your opinion about it..What's better? PC or PS3?
    Thnxs for anyone sharing his/her opinion with me :D

Cheers

• How can you not run this game, how old is that computer!?!!? Depends on what your into, I need a computer for light editing and smooth web surfing and HD youtube watching and flawless dbo gaming, on the other hand if game wise I would learn towards a PS3 cause based on price they are dirt cheap you should be asking a PC or PS4 cause a good PC is what 300-400 for a medium build built yourself.

• PC is better. The question you should be asking is what should you get and that answer depends on your budget. If your budget is less than $400 then get a console, $400-$600 depends on what games you want to play along with a few other details, over $600 then you should get a PC.

• How can you not run this game, how old is that computer!?!!? Depends on what your into, I need a computer for light editing and smooth web surfing and HD youtube watching and flawless dbo gaming, on the other hand if game wise I would learn towards a PS3 cause based on price they are dirt cheap you should be asking a PC or PS4 cause a good PC is what 300-400 for a medium build built yourself

Yeah..u know thia pc is too much old...i have him 8 years now :P ...so yeah...and without this to have a GPU is a bit of a problem..cauze i am down on fps and also i cant find a GPU that suits this motherboard..so yah i think i will buy a new pc for now and i think 300$-400$ would be good for me!
    (Couldnt do it this entire time cauze i didnt had the money da**it :P )
    So yah maybe i will go for a pc then :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!