Most Annoying bug of all time -.- ughh

• This happens when the server decides to restart, and you get D/C But when you try to login this happens unfortunately ..

And you wont be able to reconnect, until a Developer decides to take times to check the forum, and even suggest in resolving your tiny issue, Although it is an entire game in the works. just thought i'd get more benefit out of thaat 100$ bucks, like jeez only reason i donated that much, is cause daneos made a post about how they support their players well and are greatly appreciative of donations, well it doesnt look like it, i cant get any feedback,. whether or not im just bugged, or the servers actually down, or noot, noones told me, eventhough i've pmed and msg'd but i dont get much feedback ... very unhappy right now . dont even wana bringup the whole kakaroto giving passive to a fuckin krillin founder, and then when i asked him for passive, he goes and tells me he has none left, like whaat kind of shit is thaat, lool anyways, excuse my rant, honestly just sayin how i feel, but ye here's a bug for ya regardless motherfucker .

• Whaat about it dude, i've read the rules i am aware, lol this post was in no way being rude, this post shows my complete honesty how i felt, and was no insulting/bashing noone, when i say motherfucker, i use it in a nice way, like you probably say to your buddies, heey whatsup motherfucker, i do all the time, just the way i speak, if you dont know me well enough, it's easy to assume i'm coming off as an arrogant son of a *Gun* ^^:thumbdown:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!