Share your Dragon Ball Online MMO Stories/Tales.

• What's Up, Guys? I know this thread is made (Or not.) in the past so, i am so sorry. But if not, well this thread won't be locked!

This is a thread intended to share your stories in Dragon Ball Online/Global. Can be funny and epic, sometimes ending up in failure and victory, and some are cool and awesome. Any type of MMO DBOG/DBO stories can be any type of genre. Besides, who wants to hear their past/present story anyways? Answer: Everyone.

So, share your stories and go nuts with your memory! 8)

Old timer Dragon Ball Online veteran since 2012/2013, ten-eleven years of playing the MMORPG. Nowadays, i can play this game on or off due to my renewed interest through videos and updates, etc. Proud Krillin founder player since pre-open beta days.

Also i'm a big fan of Treasure Planet, so if you see me running around in DBOG with a character looking like Jim from that movie, you'll know its me.

i can't help but to show my interest for jim hawking in this movie he is so hot lol

• When I was playing on tw2 back then I was questing around with my turtle when suddenly I found a dead body on the ground.. Next to the body there was a dragonball. Seems like the person died after the mob dropped a dragonball lol. Well, after standing there a few seconds I just took the dragonball and ran away like a boss. Thug Life. End of story.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!