selfkaiHarness Krillin Founder

• Member since Feb 1st 2016
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Here's my advice: Listening to Toonami Music Mixes will make the time fly faster to Pre-Open Beta.

• Here's my advice: Listening to Toonami Music Mixes will make the time fly faster to Pre-Open Beta.

• Planning and thinking to start a Gameplay Livestream on Dragon Ball Online... What do you think? should i do that?

• Planning and thinking to start a Gameplay Livestream on Dragon Ball Online... What do you think? should i do that?

• I have a question, were you able to play on DBO?

• I have a question, were you able to play on DBO?

• Got the Krillin Foundry Pack. Now i can have fun. Hopefully, Daneos will find my conversation PM though.

• Got the Krillin Foundry Pack. Now i can have fun. Hopefully, Daneos will find my conversation PM though.

• Getting ze Foundry Pack Today. (If not, tommrow though. ^^) (Note: Getting a Goku Foundry Pack since Son Goku is my favorite character. That means i am dang lucky to have the foundry pack before it stopped selling in the end of the month.)

• Getting ze Foundry Pack Today. (If not, tommrow though. ^^) (Note: Getting a Goku Foundry Pack since Son Goku is my favorite character. That means i am dang lucky to have the foundry pack before it stopped selling in the end of the month.)