• So im gonna supmit my first bug report.
    Some mobs has a problem where they don't want to run over to me as a spiritualist. After testing it a few times, it seems that it only happens when i'm at a certain distance :)
    I have a picture to show the bug and the distance i found was where the bug happened :)

Its a minor bug, but you asked us to give you all the bug reports we could find. I'll post in this thread from now on when/if i find more :)

Keep in mind all the bugs reported here in this topic by me is not ment as a negative thing. :) i see them, test them out and if they are a bug and not a problem on my end, i'll write them here :) I'm only happy to be able to help making this game better :) So thanks for letting me~

• The only one i found other than the pet npc isnt working and the time rift, I have encountered that the ask popo skill does not teleport you to the popostone you activated on a specific area, I will test on other areas as well to make sure its not in the starting area only. The popo skill makes you invisble. Sorry if this has been announced before.

• Another bug has been found. Not the first bug was right. It depends on distance if they run to you or not.

This new bug i found is a creepy one xD Makes the NPC you talk to stare at you forever. When i grabbed the quest, he just kept starring o.o no matter what you do you can't get out of it unless you log out and log back in. Happend 2-3 times so far :) I ofc have a picture with me :) this picture is taken after waiting 3½ minuts just to be sure it was a bug and not a server thing :)

Bug 2

• So im gonna supmit my first bug report.
    Some mobs has a problem where they don't want to run over to me as a spiritualist. After testing it a few times, it seems that it only happens when i'm at a certain distance :)
    I have a picture to show the bug and the distance i found was where the bug happened :)

Its a minor bug, but you asked us to give you all the bug reports we could find. I'll post in this thread from now on when/if i find more :)

Keep in mind all the bugs reported here in this topic by me is not ment as a negative thing. :) i see them, test them out and if they are a bug and not a problem on my end, i'll write them here :) I'm only happy to be able to help making this game better :) So thanks for letting me~

and i noticed one thing too ... if u kill the "scared" mob, u wont receive any XP unless u're close to it.

• Another Bug Has Shown Up :)

Now when i DC from the game. Or log out. Many of my quests seems to disappear, making me have to take them and do them again. I took a picture of the NPC's this happens with alot. Tho some NPC's around the game word, works and i keep their quests.

Thank you for your time. I will continue to look for bugs and report them when i find them :) Thanks for your hard work, on making this game~<3

Bug Report Picture

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!