Posts by Toshishun

We can, it's not too high a priority though. I've been avoiding most website changes because I just want to rewrite the entire thing later.

well your focus is in the right place. The game seems nice and stabil, and translations and updates are great. Love the new added content, so thanks for everything so far ^^ Im about to open the game to test the sound, however last time it also worked right as i installed the game. So i guess ill write tomorrow?

Hard to say, people have sooooooooo many different versions from various points in the Daneos run downloaded. I just updated the links on the website, so if you do a clean install from there, everything should just work.

Is there any difference to the downloads? Seems the file sizes of the 3 links are all different. Im atm downloading the Direct Download #1. After that ill see if it begins to patch. If not i guess i can download the file you posted earlier to update ^^

Another Bug Has Shown Up :)

Now when i DC from the game. Or log out. Many of my quests seems to disappear, making me have to take them and do them again. I took a picture of the NPC's this happens with alot. Tho some NPC's around the game word, works and i keep their quests.

Thank you for your time. I will continue to look for bugs and report them when i find them :) Thanks for your hard work, on making this game~<3

Bug Report Picture

Another bug has been found. Not the first bug was right. It depends on distance if they run to you or not.

This new bug i found is a creepy one xD Makes the NPC you talk to stare at you forever. When i grabbed the quest, he just kept starring o.o no matter what you do you can't get out of it unless you log out and log back in. Happend 2-3 times so far :) I ofc have a picture with me :) this picture is taken after waiting 3½ minuts just to be sure it was a bug and not a server thing :)

Bug 2

So im gonna supmit my first bug report.
    Some mobs has a problem where they don't want to run over to me as a spiritualist. After testing it a few times, it seems that it only happens when i'm at a certain distance :)
    I have a picture to show the bug and the distance i found was where the bug happened :)

Its a minor bug, but you asked us to give you all the bug reports we could find. I'll post in this thread from now on when/if i find more :)

Keep in mind all the bugs reported here in this topic by me is not ment as a negative thing. :) i see them, test them out and if they are a bug and not a problem on my end, i'll write them here :) I'm only happy to be able to help making this game better :) So thanks for letting me~

But still though. I dont think we should expect the server to come out today or tomorrow. it seems like daneos would've probably said something

He might and he might not. For now just expect as much as you want really. Won't harm you to say "Okay, tomorrow is the day" makes you get out of bed motivated, and you won't go to sleep disappointed cause they have already said that the game will be in Pre-Open Beta within the 1-2 weeks. Whitch is... Yeah in about 2-3 days time xD

So Expect all you want my child! Let the world hear of your excitement!

Yes i hope it'll have a bright and success future even these days many people often to play games that they can even get crazy of these games..Anyway Dragon Ball is really popular anime, so im sure that many players will join this full of adventures game.I'm waiting for it too.
    I reached only level 26 with one character in Taiwan Dragon Ball Online and then it shut down.Im pretty new to whole Dragon Ball Online i guess.See you around in game, as everyone else.

i feel there will be many people playing since its a amazing game. got 2 chars to max level and i miss just relaxing at Kokarra or craft gear or just fly around kicking ass xD

Its been so long since I've played DBO that I've actually gotten nostalgia from the old open alpha

(remind you I never played the real original dbo cause it shutdown in 2013)

Never played the original? You will then have a great time when the game releases. It is a game that will forever be close to my heart. And a game that was a huge mistake shutting down.

Im Just Excited as all hell. Might be tomorrow when i get home from wok and training. Or in 3 days! Been waiting ever since the game shut down for the day i would be able to play again.

Now getting the chance to help the Dev team with bugs and other things, only makes everything better. I see a bright future for this game. I hope you all do so too :3

Can't wait to play with ya all in game, and feel the nostalgic feeling for the first time in... Years really xD

I used to be a DBOR fan, problem was i did not even know of DBOG. If i had i'd have bought a founder pack. But when the game is out, i'll find some other way to support it :3

All i can say is, let's not hope for perfection. Let's instead jump in on the game on release of the Pre-Open Beta and help them make out game perfect :3