Couple of Noticed bugs

• 1.Rage Points (RP) abilities when u save one of them to skill E.g knockdown and log off when u log back in it doesnt save ,
    2. Twice i got disconnected and when i loged back in my quests were gone,
    3. Cant use Flight acceleration with Double tapping W , ( the super fast way ) only way is by click and not double tapping :(
    4. Cant Pick up items for quests imediately, Item appears but i click and click and im unable to pick it up then after a while i am, ( but it disappears after i collect it, so that parts okay )
    5. Getting Disconnected like every Hour, ( Alrd known but why not remind )
    6. Melee Attacking a Mob in a spot then it Reverses backwards about 10 feet during combat ( This is really a Pain for melee idk if this is happening only in Kokkara but yeah :(
    7. When Minimizing Game to lets Browse the Internet the Client Shuts down it self with No error message just disappears,
    8. Bugged Quests Where, An enemy is SUpposed to appear or npc is supposed to turn into A Hostile, Attackable enemy That doesnt happen esp for those quests that are timed, or when a Npc is supposed to follow you or you Follow them to Transport them to another destination,
    9.Upgrade 12+ Tickets broken - Freezes interface when i try to use them and I cant exit the interface after

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!