This Character Is Currently Connected Possible Fix

• Hey im here to help the community with this error that occurs when the server shut down or maintenance

Note:This is a possible fix maybe it doesnt work for everybody but I try a couple times and it works if doesnt work you can only wait until the admin restart the server

Important:If you do this you are gonna respawn in you MAIN city because this option is if you get stuck or bug in the game but it should be work for this error too :)

Steps:

1- This is the error that I was talking about

login_error.png

2-Now to fix that you guys need to go to the page DBOG and log in with your username and password
    After you log in its going to be a menu to change password add coins etc, you are gonna do click where it says VIEW, NEXT TO CHARACTERS
    f929567636.png

3-Ok after that is going show you another menu with you characters the lvl etc select the character and then click where it says UNSTACK
    f9296116e2.png

I hope that this information help the people with this error take care and see you guys in DBO :):saint::saint::saint:

• No it didn't work unfortunately but thanks for trying to find a method to help most of the community :D

This discord is free easy to use

Open to All Dbo Races

This chat is a community based chat and in future will be turned into a guild soon or later

Features:

☆Cool Level Based Ranks☆
    ☆News About Latest Patches And Fixes☆
    ☆Support For Help In Quests Or Questions☆
    ☆Bored, Need A Buddy Will Have People To Play With You!☆

Join here @ discord.gg/2zdYeKH

• Didn't work.
    But the fact that you want to help others makes you "da real MVP"

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!