Help with Songs Please!!!

• I wrote this thread to look for somebody who could help me with a couple of Openings and Endings Songs because I can't find his singers and i want know her names...
    Well the list of openings is the next:
    -SAO 2nd. Season Ending (Arc - Phantom Bullet)
    -SAO 1st. Season Opening (Arc - Aincrad)
    -SAO 1st. Season Ending (Arc - Alfheim Online [ALO])
    -Koi Kaze Opening
    -Naruto Shippuden Opening (Arc - Pain's Invasion)
    -Naruto Shippuden Opening (i dont know the arc of this season but is a song called "DIVER" i just need the artist)
    -Naruto Shippuden Opening (Arc - Itachi's Dead)

-Naruto Shippuden Opening (Arc - 4th Ninja World War / 10 Tails Jinchuriki)

-Shingeki no Kyojin Opening (Arc - 57th. Expedition... i think the song is Called Flügel Der Freiheit but im not sure, for it i ask for confirmation)

-Mahou Sensou 1st. Opening (i dont remember if it have a 2nd opening, but just to be sure xP)
    -Kiss X Sis Opening (TV Serie) (i let clear the Type from the anime cause the OVA and Anime's Serie are under the same name)
    -Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Opening
    And Finally...
    -To Love-る opening

I wait someone could help me... cause i was looking for the names for days but i had couldn't find them... Thanks for all who would help me ^_^

• That's alot but add this to the list

Naruto OP3 - Blue Bird
    Naruto OP16- Silhouette

This discord is free easy to use

Open to All Dbo Races

This chat is a community based chat and in future will be turned into a guild soon or later

Features:

☆Cool Level Based Ranks☆
    ☆News About Latest Patches And Fixes☆
    ☆Support For Help In Quests Or Questions☆
    ☆Bored, Need A Buddy Will Have People To Play With You!☆

Join here @ discord.gg/2zdYeKH

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!