The greatest Motivation Killer of a Bug ever...

• So... After farming with a good friend of mine and finally getting the 200'000 Zeni required to make a guild. The first step was taken hyped and happy we moved on to Kokkara where we spent like three hours finally recruiting five english speaking people to utilize our dream.. But then everything took a turn south. I approach the Guild Manager; selected a name and hit the Confirmation button.

What happened next shook me down to the core; 'Guild name already exists' and then the cash sound when you buy something played. I checked my inventory only to see that the 200'000 Zeni we worked so hard for vanished in thin air.

My ingame name is Jekkt and I apologize to everyone involved. I apologize for stealing your time, I apologize for failing so hard.

Long story short: If you randomly happen to pick a guild name that's taken you will not only -not- get a guild but your cash poofs into thin air too.

: (

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!