Can't find updater.exe

• Hi.
    first, sorry for my english.

I have a problem with the launcher, a m
    message error appear whe i try to update the game.
    "Can't find updater.exe" but when i go to the folder of DBOG, the file is in.

Who can help me, please.

PD: I tried to run as admin the launcher and the "updater.exe" file, but still not working.
    PD2: sorry for my english, again.

Thanks

• Try making sure you have no form of DBOG open first, and are you using an administrator account on your PC? You may have to check on task manager or just reboot your computer in general.

Then try to reboot the updater, as administrator and wait. You have to use the launcher to enter the game, so make sure you're using it.

If it still doesn't work, try running the launcher itself as admin, and see if it spawns in another updater. If not, you should be good to go.

• Try making sure you have no form of DBOG open first, and are you using an administrator account on your PC? You may have to check on task manager or just reboot your computer in general.

Then try to reboot the updater, as administrator and wait. You have to use the launcher to enter the game, so make sure you're using it.

If it still doesn't work, try running the launcher itself as admin, and see if it spawns in another updater. If not, you should be good to go.

Still not working.

"This app can't be run on your pc"
    SO: Windows 10, but in another pc with windows 10, the game run perfect.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!