help with loading objects

• For some reason ever since i first started i was never able to see my character, or any other character for that matter. also i can't seem to pick up any sort of items from enemy's as well because they don't even appear. I also tried going to a place with absolutely none around and still nothing... so i'm just wondering if i need to re download the game or fix something on my PC or something...i just need help! lol

• i just finished installing the game again, and now i can see my character! but now when i try to go to a channel to play all it says is some Taiwan words as if the game isn't fully translated in English, great to have the game but there is just one thing after the other lol

It isn't fully translated, dor more help with translation you can go to the translation patch thread and that should get you to lvl 20 in mostly English. As for the objects not loading try checking your graphics settings.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!