• this quest is not translated .. i cannot understand it
    there're alose bugged quests ..
    "secret of the dragon mountain" & "continuous disappearance"
    i can't enter the time gates of whatever its name
    "unknown object" this quest cannot be done .. i can't identify items
    "challenger spirit" the game crashes when i try to join matches and opens a message saying "??????????????????????????.... "

g57oHtS.png

• Bugs should go in the Bug Support forum, and yes it isn't translated because this game's main language was Taiwanese. Most of the quests aren't translated at the moment but if you use the English Patch given by the translators on a thread in this section, more will be translated.

• The quest u posted in the picture is not bugged, u need to go to the upgrade merchant and select dissasemble (second option) then clic the anvil and clic some random item u got from monster.
    For the quest that ask u for an "uknown object" those items dropped randomly in the taiwanese version, in this version they havent implemented those items yet, dont know if they will in the future. So, its not bugged u just need an item that dosnt drop yet.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!