ATTENTION! we are looking for forums MODS

• Hello everyone!
    Here i am , as we have seen, there are many users from different countries, so, what we need now, is to get one Moderator for each country forum section.
    How to become a moderator ?
    Read the next steps and answer our questions to be chose by the DBOG Staff.

Thank you!

--------------------

I want to be a moderator , what should i do ?

1 . You have to tell us which country are you from ( your main language is ? )

2 . Which languages do you speak ( apart of yours )

3 . The most important requirement is to know how to speak ( write ) in english ! If you dont have any idea about english, please dont apply for this.

4 . How long did you play DragonBall Online ?

5 . How much do you know about the game ?

6 . Do you have daily free time to help us ?

7 . Do you have any experience previous as moderator or forum helper ?

These are the questions you must answer to let us know, about you.

Remember :
    If we CHOSE you. It is kind of commitment with us. You must be active EVERY DAY . Mostly at the time zone of the country you are moderating. To be useful . And you have to be VERY respectful to the players, users and to us. For any doubt, you should contact us first ( admin - devs ) To give the right information for the users at this community. A moderator shouldn't mix the personal issues in game, at forum . A Mod has to be the help to maintain it under control and to help the new players coming up everyday . Of course every user can help us, by replying any thread or clarify any doubt at forums.

If you apply. We will appreciate it . And make you moderator of your country or language.

We want to have the most amazing and huge community ever made, but we need amazing people to achieve that !

• Thank you everyone for applying. I appreciate that you guys want to help us. I will make a Moderator forum rules , to make it fair and respectful place for all of us. The MODS chosen will be under testing, it means is not permanently until we see you active, respectful, useful for the community. It will be 2 weeks temporary as MODS and then if you did it well you will stay permanently with us. Of course following the rules we ' ve made.
    For those who was not chosen, dont worry. We will keep your info because if someone else fails, we can chose another MOD to be in our staff.

Thank you so much!

VoidVale : Italian
    Rizobio : Brasil
    SSJGodHero : arabic
    独行天者 : Chinese
    Chakrai : japanese
    Gohantje : Dutch
    SonKaoq : French
    To be clear, Moderators will not have special treatment, special stuff in game, or anything like that. A MOD is someone who loves the game, who knows about the game and wants to help the community grow and be the best it can be. Do not expect from us something else because is not what will happen.
    In game, the moderator is just another player with the same rights as all of the rest.

Moderators has to be DAILY ACTIVE at forum always.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!