• Hi folks, how are you today!

I was wondering for a good while what kaio-ken upgraded to lvl 2 and 3 does?
    Is it less drain lp/ep?
    More % Power, Speed and etc?
    What is the benefits?

Hope anyone know i have playd dragon ball online for years but never get to know that matter.

Thank you very much,
    Have a great day!

• Thanks for the fast reply!

But i already know that stuff
    My only issue is what i get beneficially if i upgrade more my kaio-ken
    That is the only question the video doesnt explain

And i already google it but it seems that no one knows
    Some says less lp/ep drain if upgraded, which that would be fine
    Others says more power attack , speed etc!
    And even worse! that increases more power but drains more lp/ep also

So at this point im like who is right?...

• If I recall correctly, Kaio-Ken increases the bonus damage every level you upgrade it (do not confuse with Kaio-Ken multipliers), it also decreases the amount of LP and EP it consumes, though if you don't have too much Constitution and Energy it still will deplete your life in a slower manner than the level 1, so you gotta have a a moderate amount of those stats to use it efficiently. A Namek Warrior shouldn't have any problem sustaining it, for example.

• Alright! If your statment is true, i will give it a shot!

I know that other races are more capable of maintain it like Dendes or dragon clan, Namek Warriors, majin buu also, but since im a human i think it would be wise upgrading Kaio-ken to maintain the maximum as possible (and besides with Kaio-Ken we are more bad ass) hehe

Thank you very much for replying for this thread!
    It helped me with my decision to upgrade Kaio-ken!

Have a good game folks!

Peace!

• The only problem as of now is that it seems like 99% of armors, gloves and weapons with bonus stats aren't working, so I don't know if it's possible to find working gear with Energy and Constitution, so good luck with that.

I hope Daneos fix this as soon as possible, because this is really important for the game.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!