About Balancing Classes:

• U may get angry whit me very ez, so pls give ur self the time to think about this for a sec:

I have beeing doing some research about how to Balance Classes and I have to tell u, no wonder the retail server closed, the game is full of inconsistencies, starting from the Base stats and atributes, the game is unbalanced from the core so, I try to came out whit a new base stats mechanic and I did it, its way much better, I will gladly show it to u in later threads, but I also read a lot of ur Threads, and I noticed a common pattern:
    Being unable to do all the things that Dragon Ball univers offers, like fly for long periods of time, transform more often, give me an idea that I applyed to classes.

The Idea is to try to keep as tight as Dragon Ball Anime show us. so.
    Before u get mad analize this modification:

The Only classes available are Martial Artist, Fighter, Sowordsman, Warrior, Dark Warrior, Shadow Knight, Dragon Clan, Dende Priest, Mighty Majin, Grand Chef Majin, Wonder Majin, Karma Majin.
    O yea, there are less classes, why, I fusion them. This is how Skill trees will be.

Also there are still some changes to do for the configuration of existing skills so this can work properly, this is the initial draft.
    Remember, changes can still be made.

plsplsplsplspls, let me know what will u change and why (try to be specific and short) THX.

The highlighted skills are the ones that I tooked from other classes, u can use the skill calculator to find out which is which.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6422/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6423/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6424/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6425/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/6426/

I know my enlgish sucks

LOL

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!