Setup Erorr!

• hello guys,

i have this problem that i was not able to solve what ever i do...first i want to say that i have the game working on my PC and the problem i'm telling you is happening on my laptop and it is after installing the game i get that error box which i don't understand so i tried to do different things to fix it like re-installing the game on a different disk or copying the working game from my pc to my lap but still come the error box after the setup is finished.

well, i surrender and asking for some help over here.

img.jpg

• I almost forgot to say this but after i close the error box and run the launcher it updates correctly but when i start the game nothing happend besides for unknown reason the DBOG file got deleted by itself and that is so wierd and don't know what to do to get rid out of this problem so please help me and thx.

• Yeah I've had similar issues. I've tried multiple ways of downloading DBO Global from the website and I either get the same error box as Xcor or the launcher will load to 12/13 files and then randomly stop running, preventing me from finishing the download and playing the game.

I managed to get rid of the error box by running the game as administrator but it keeps closing out once the launcher reaches 12/13 files (100 download/92% patch). Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated.

But, you will not go in there with hopes of winning the tournament the first time you compete. To do so would be arrogant! And arrogance is for fools, not warriors! So you will enter the tournament with the sole purpose of improving your fighting skills.

-Master Roshi

Edited once, last by SSGSSJ ().

• Nvm. I figured it out. Apparently deleting the DBOG.exe and simply reopening the launcher fixed my problem. I suggest you do the same and run it as administrator Xcor.

But, you will not go in there with hopes of winning the tournament the first time you compete. To do so would be arrogant! And arrogance is for fools, not warriors! So you will enter the tournament with the sole purpose of improving your fighting skills.

-Master Roshi

• Nvm. I figured it out. Apparently deleting the DBOG.exe and simply reopening the launcher fixed my problem. I suggest you do the same and run it as administrator Xcor.

thank you so much man it worked with me and now i can enter the game really thx

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!