Langpatcher not running

• Hello all! I just created my account last night and am ready to get into the world of Dragon Ball (: so I downloaded the english patch and all and got my files in the DBOG folder, but when I try running the langpatcher the black screen comes up, but disappears as soon as it comes up. I've loaded up the game and the everything is english at the login screen but it does not show the picture up top anymore just a white screen and will not let me type in my account info so I'm assuming it's cause I haven't ran the langpatcher. I have no clue what to do now I'd appreciate any help (:

• The Langpatcher run's when you choose a region on the launcher after the update so say you choose "north america" it will run the langpatcher for the north america tranlation but not all of the game is translated so you will alway's have the original text on some items quest's or object.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!