Pre-open beta experience

• what of these things still will be added on the pre- open beta: sub-class? critical skill damage? tmq? ud ? legendary equips? quest bugs ( basically all quests that have to follow npc or quests with summon of the monster dark eyes, i suggest a little solution to this: add exp of this quests in other and done.) ?
    note: the drop was raised? sometimes drop 5 things >.>
    note two: i was playing until level 30, no problem, but i don't have flight, sub-class, good drops....etc, and in the end of this all will be deleted (pre open beta), right? why don't give more support? :(
    note three: sorry my bad inglesh, sorry if i said something wrong, i just want to be informed ^^
    good game for all

• Well this is Pre Open Beta only for testing and has many not working features including many quests.Support like passive skills are not necessary right now (you can buy flight from cash shop for 0 cash until Pre Open Beta ends).
    You could read everything by yourself in forums because it's full of everything you need to know and things like sub classes/master classes,dungeons,passive skills,quests and real Dragon Balls/Tier 2 will be available at Open Beta or at the end of Pre Open Beta.

Anyway if you don't want to play without these features, then just wait for Open Beta,it'll have almost everything for a good gameplay.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!