• Ragazzi stamattina la pagina facebook della community ha raggiunto i likes necessari per l'annuncio della open alpha, ciò è avvenuto con un giorno di anticipo rispetto alla closed che, a quanto pare durerà 3-4 giorni, non ci resta che aspettare l'annuncio della data della open alpha che personalmente spero inizi i primi di maggio.
    :thumbsup:

• Potete chiarirmi un dubbio:
    prima c'è la closed alpha poi la open alpha
    poi si va con la closed beta e poi la open beta
    e poi il rilascio del gioco.
    è cosi la successione?

• Closed Alpha :To be announced when we reach 3000 facebook likes! ( It will be selected players only, each player must report any bugs that is found, to be fixed , after that, we will be ready for Public alpha )
    * We will delete all characters created previously before the Public Alpha )

Public Alpha : To be announced when we reach 8000 facebook likes! ( It will be with all the players that are registered on forum as of when we reach our Facebook. There won't be as much bug as closed beta since we're fixing it as we go along, But if you still find some, please report it to us, that way we can move to the next stage. )
    * We will delete all characters created previously before the Closed Beta )

Closed Beta : To be announced when we reach 10000 facebook likes! ( It will be with selected players only, each one must report any bug found, to be fixed after that, we will be ready for Open Beta )
    * We will delete all characters created previously before the Open Beta )

Open Beta : To be announced when we reach 12000 facebook fans! ( It will be with all the players registered until that date. We'll be fixing up a lot of bugs by this point. Though if you come across any bugs please report them to us.)
    * We will not delete all characters created during the Open Beta )

ECCO QUA LA SUCESSIONE

tumblr_no463iIN931rhndafo3_r1_500.gif

I am the bone of my sword
    Steel is my body and fire is my blood
    I have created over a thousand blades
    Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
    Have withstood pain to create many weapons
    Yet, those hands will never hold anything
    So as I pray,Blade Works

• Ragazzi siamo arrivati a 9400 e non vedo l ora di arrivare a 12 000 *-* Dai eagazzi cè la possiamo fare invitate i vostri amici,fratelli,sorelle ahahah xD vabbè dai ragazzi continuiamo cosi

tumblr_no463iIN931rhndafo3_r1_500.gif

I am the bone of my sword
    Steel is my body and fire is my blood
    I have created over a thousand blades
    Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
    Have withstood pain to create many weapons
    Yet, those hands will never hold anything
    So as I pray,Blade Works

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!