RNG despair

• I'm so sorry, I thought I replied to this. Leveling up the masters is pretty simple. If you run an offline PQ (just use one of the mid level ones), select your character and your master (or in the case of Elder Kai, just your character) and run the PQ with just those 2.. The a.i. will be easier and you can Z rank it better/faster.

The more Z ranks you get, the faster they level up. Depending on the master, the amount of exp needed is a little different. But generally 5 to 10 PQ runs will level them.

• I'm so sorry, I thought I replied to this. Leveling up the masters is pretty simple. If you run an offline PQ (just use one of the mid level ones), select your character and your master (or in the case of Elder Kai, just your character) and run the PQ with just those 2.. The a.i. will be easier and you can Z rank it better/faster.

The more Z ranks you get, the faster they level up. Depending on the master, the amount of exp needed is a little different. But generally 5 to 10 PQ runs will level them.

Oh, I know about that method. Tried it out a while back... meh results.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!