dc again 2 minites how to fix pls

• Well first off if ur looking. For help give us ur specs and tell us what you have tried first of all.

Firstly I think the server is buggy because as Daneos said on the global update thread he is doing work on the networking of the server and I think this would affect gameplay.

Secondly, since you gave us no useful information we can only give you generic fixes like restart your compute, close other programs and allow dbog.exe and dboglauncher.exe through your antivirus and your windows firewall.

Finally, worst comes to worst you'll have to redownload the game. If none of these work its probably due to the updates to the server from Daneos.

• dc again 2 minites how to fix pls

The Game Crash every few minutes it is cause by u're ANTIVIRUS, if u have full antivirus installed, just put FULL FOLDER under the "exceptions"> after that no more crashes... i wasted about 1-2 weeks till i finally fix my game.... i had a free licenced antivirus and couldn't put DBOG FOLDER to exceptions.... soo do that an u shall just be fine :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!