A couple questions

• What's the purpose of Downgrade Stones? Don't they just make your equipment worse?
    And why is it so hard to get from level 33 to level 34?
    Is there any way to get it done faster?
    Also every time I try to craft the level 5 saiyan armor from Popped Grease Beach, it gives me an error message saying "Recipe Level Mismatched"
    How do I fix that because I really want that armor? That account is level 21

• OK first the downgrade it's I'd the people wants to use a purple stone and wep is already +6 they can downgrade to+5 to get success
    OK the second if you think it's difficult at lvl 33 I recommend you that you have to relax because if you always think like that because those lvl are super easy the worst lvl is 55 to 70

The craft armor don't know but they are useles without any effect, the effect are bugg in the craft armors and the Def is bugg too I recommend you to use cons

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!