• Tbh i'm not even sure myself, first i got what i needed from the "Crate" then after that whole mess, i did what i had to do with that tipi guy, then what SHOULDVE been the quest where u had to kill 10 boars, idk if i did that before in the past or not, cause once i went to that little "sheila" npc under korins tower, he had the quest that literally takes u to korin. Their was no green bubble ontop, so i thought it was a bug and went and did the quest. shortly after , got my master class, did the 2 tlq's and then bam server shutdown.

• Th

Tbh i'm not even sure myself, first i got what i needed from the "Crate" then after that whole mess, i did what i had to do with that tipi guy, then what SHOULDVE been the quest where u had to kill 10 boars, idk if i did that before in the past or not, cause once i went to that little "sheila" npc under korins tower, he had the quest that literally takes u to korin. Their was no green bubble ontop, so i thought it was a bug and went and did the quest. shortly after , got my master class, did the 2 tlq's and then bam server shutdown.

Now thats just fucking stupid. I did take Korin spell too like you and completed that quest, after that can't do any other quest. I have one quest around Korin tower to collect 3 trees or smth but cant collect because bugged hahahah

• Th

Now thats just fucking stupid. I did take Korin spell too like you and completed that quest, after that can't do any other quest. I have one quest around Korin tower to collect 3 trees or smth but cant collect because bugged hahahah

I can see why you said that, But again "I'm not even sure myself" How i ever was able to do that. Point is Daneos is fixing all of this, And regardless of how many shutdowns we go threw, things will get done and this is all for the sake of the official released Game.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!