Honor Guard Quest Bugged

• I got the quest Honor Guard (i found the Axe Rock) then i have to use the item "Declaration of Victory" (Which doesn't seem to be in my inventory or quest items... yet it appears next to the quest (giving me the option of using the item to start the quest... but it doesn't work because there is no item.)

All i know is, i have to use the item "Declaration of Victory" to summon 6 honor guards to axe Rock, that i have to kill.....

like i said, i dont have the item, and thus, cannot continue the quest.

If fixable... or if there is another way to obtain this item... please help me...
    For now, im going to try quitting the quest and trying again.

EDIT:
    Quitting quest, making space in inventory then restarting DBOG Works.
    What caused the Problem?
    I Don't know... maybe i didn't have space in my inventory to accept the item, so instead of behaving normally, (refusing to let me accept the quest without room in my Inventory for the quest item.) it didn't detect that my bag was full, thought that i had the quest item (Deceleration of Victory), and gave me the quest..(To Axe Rock, where it wanted me to use the item to make a mob appear, and that's who i had to beat.)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!