Fighter master class BUG!!

• My friend who is trying to do the fighter master class quest is having problems.
    The npc he has to kill before entering the master class quest dimension is bugged.
    The kill won't count for him and he has tried killing the npc dozens of times and even re starting the quest.
    Any of you had the same problem and found a solution to it?

• no than was changed Matey :( Daneos " Didn't Like the idea fo a defensive stat having and Offensive aspect" when " The Best Defence Can Also Be The Greatest Offence " ... Cough.. Anway crit was moved to Strength but i guess daneos forgot to chck it out for the Passives because a Big fat 70 Strength and I get 0 crit Rate from it from this passive, and 50 dex.. ill stop there

• no than was changed Matey :( Daneos " Didn't Like the idea fo a defensive stat having and Offensive aspect" when " The Best Defence Can Also Be The Greatest Offence " ... Cough.. Anway crit was moved to Strength but i guess daneos forgot to chck it out for the Passives because a Big fat 70 Strength and I get 0 crit Rate from it from this passive, and 50 dex.. ill stop there

True,that 70 str is very nice, but I don't know, I feel like I am criting alot, since it say phy crit 37, but like every second,third attack with my needles or basic is crit xD

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!