Posts by Verdant

The wipe will come after some new stuff, including an anti bot system. I'm wiping because it's what most players seem to want, in part. The other part is that it allows for a fresh start, and is much faster than spending months hunting for bugged inventories, etc. I'll try to soften the blow as much as I can, but I have to do what people want.

It's not ideal, for sure. Once we start voting on new projects for me to work on, this will likely be an option. The problem is that this forum is essentially a completely different website, that hits a different database than the game server. Likely the best I'll be able to do when we do elect to move to a different site where the accounts are linked, is keep this one up as an archive for people to view, with all threads locked, and no logins.

Hey Everyone,

I'm Verdant, the new PL for DBOG. I just wanted to shoot out a quick update on the status of the current team! Here's our roster:

PL: Me

TL: Unfilled (this is going to stay that way for a while)

GMs: SuperSTAR (formerly known as Supreme), Zombie Neo

Mods: Cha, Wook, Neart

CMs: Rinder

Graphic Designers: El Seriouse Cake, SonWuK0nG

Soon we'll start fleshing out the team with a few new CMs/Mods/GMs, and I'll make a new post about how the new roles will work.

The plan is (in 4-8 weeks at the earliest) after I make a few changes, to wipe everyone back to level 1, with a lot of perks. Fresh start. I'll make a post outlining it soon, I'm just trying to fix the news/forum bugs here on the website right now.

I don't currently see any reason to wipe again during the 2.0 move, so that's likely the plan. Wipe now, implement a bunch of cool fixes/stuff for a while, and then later move to the 2.0 client (with no wipe at that time). I was initially against the idea of a wipe, so if I do one, this will likely be the only one I ever do.

That's no small ask, 2.0 is a long, long way from being as stable as 1.0 is currently. What people are asking for most right now, I can take care of in 1.0, and take my time to get 2.0 right before we move over to it. I don't want to shotgun going to a new client that's going to give people a worse experience than 1.0. When I've done all I can with 1.0 and I feel things are stable, then I'll start working on the 2.0 client in the background, while you're all still playing 1.0. If I go to 2.0 right now, straightaway, it's going to be a long time before you guys see any changes, so it'll be pretty stagnant. I have a long list of improvements I can make in 1.0 though.

Hola, por favor perdona mi español, han pasado muchos años desde que lo estudié y estoy usando el traductor de Google. No puedo hablar por lo que hizo Daneos, pero en el futuro intentaré hacer un buen trabajo. Actualmente estamos apuntando de 4 a 8 semanas a partir de ahora para una limpieza que esperamos restablezca la fe de todos en el equipo, y es probable que recupere todos los puntos de efectivo durante la limpieza. Lamento ser tan lento para responder en español, estoy trabajando a tiempo completo y he dedicado muchas horas a poner en funcionamiento el nuevo servidor de juegos. Entiendo tu frustración, ¡y trataré de ayudarte pronto!

We're looking at special rewards for legacy founders, and it is likely you will get your cash points from 1.0 back. 2.0 is a very long way away. I'm aware of the windows 10 bug and have found some promising things about it, but right now I'm focusing on the wipe to at least get us on our feet.

Visit https://www.discord.dboglobal.to/ and go to the #downloads section to get the current client, but those links there are just the same as the one from the downloads section here on the website.

TainsQuel, Por favor venga a la discordia y haga su pregunta en la sección en español, mi español no es bueno, es difícil para mí depurar