Posts by Shanks

me da igual como se comporten yo no entre a esta onda para ser amigos de ellos , entre para jugar un juego y eso es todo

Eso es estupido, la mayoria de nosotros buscamos un server confiable y si tenemos algun problema que nos brinden ayuda y que no se hagan los desentendidos, va mas alla de ser amigos o no, es el trato con sus usuarios, porque el server se va a mantener gracias a sus usuarios y si no nos sentimos conformes con el trato y otras cosas, no creo que muchos vallan a apoyar al server economicamente

Quoted from "SaitoSenpai"

I've been testing my luck on the Dev server with current upgrade system. 200 upgrade stones for both armor and wep. Purple and Green stones, I only manage to get to +9 other time I either got my item rested to +0 or back down by 1.

I have not yet reach +15. So if you guys think with current system it's easy to upgrade to +15. Nope it's still hard, very hard.
    This. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Having the RNG system against you like this makes keeping or getting rid of the break system hardly matter. Not having your item break only makes this slightly tolerable because you don't have to waste time looking for a new piece of equipment to upgrade. Also, people who think White Stones will make these easier are severely wrong. All White Stones do is delay. You still waste an upgrade stone by getting fail or break. Also white stones are probably going to be a big pain to get in this game, and I don't want to hear about making them drops because that doesn't make things easier either.

Many don't want things easier

If failing reduces 1 upgrade and the chances of failing are much higher then success.Then Its not hard to reach +15, its impossible. For every 1 step foward you will walk 2 backwards. Unless white stones prevent this you guys actually created a system that is harder then original DBO LOL

It is difficult but interesting

en el ultimo closed alpha el sistema de mobs funcionada bien, no te podria decir 100%... pero bastante bien..

Si puede ser, pero me refiero 2 cosas principalmente
    -Los mobs cuando te seguian y corrias, se notaba que no estaban al 100% ya que no recorrian bien el mapa, si no que parecia que estuviesen un poco lag y te seguian sin moverse correctamente
    -Espero que hayan modificado el sistema de daño ya y esten los valores correctos

Esta muy bueno el 1, yo le mejoraria un poco la parte del boton de start y el logo tal vez mejor poner otro goku u otro personaje, esta bien que dragon ball y goku van juntos pero aca no me parece buena idea, dragon ball online va mucho mas alla, pero bueno es solo mi opinion, entonces yo diria que busques alternativas a eso, tambien el logo de dbo y un mejor boton de start el resto me gusta

Lo mismo

My opinion is the same
    Don't change upgrade system, not broken = game lost emotion and lost interesing part of the trade
    I am agree with the balanced class.

Quoted from "Arrow"

There are alot people who don't wanna play on 1 server with all latinos(who don't speak english) so there are minimum 2 server needed.

Im sorry to read these comments. Diversity is nice and can teach you good things like tolerance and comprehension, which, by the way you seam to lack.

If you separating all the people of the world, dbo will not be the same,It will be boring, the competition with all the world, is the best, It's the fun.

Yes, change this system and lost some people who like original dbo.
    Remove the tickets and add drop of whyte stones on mobs 1 - 2% probability.