Posts by 2pro4u

I agree with everything except nerfing needles. DO NOT NERF the needles please...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! BTW, if you disable it via these steps, it is only a temporary fix as it turns itself back on. So, you could follow these steps to disable it permanently.

1. Tap on the Windows-key to open the Start Menu.
    2. Type regedit.exe and hit enter.
    3. Confirm the UAC prompt to continue.
    4. Navigate to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender
    5. If you see the preference DisableAntiSpyware on the right double-click on it and set it to 1 to disable Windows Defender.
    6. If the preference does not exist, right-click on Windows Defender and select New > Dword (32-bit) Value, and name it DisableAntiSpyware.

Not gonna make a long thread about this. The upgrade system can be greatly improved by making 2 easy changes.

1. Remove the -1 on Fails..... It was never like this on TW.

2. Remove the possibility of +1 in purple/green. They literally cost 10x the price of blue/red and should give at least the possibility of +2. And make the posibility of getting +2/+3, 50%/50%.

These changes would greatly improve the system for everyone.

First of all, I’d like to start this by saying that I’ve had the pleasure to meet many great individuals that I consider my friends. I have decided to quit DBOG. Why you ask? For one and only one reason , THE F*****ing upgrading system. This is the most retarded, cash hungry, unrewarding upgrading system I have seen in my entire life. Today, after spending 400 stones, (200 purple and 200 green) I was unable to even get a stick and jacket above +12. The countless fails, brokens, brokens in a row... I have spent around $6400 on this game and I am really disappointed in the fact that the team was unable to come up with a better upgrading system. I made a whole thread about it some time ago and my guess is, it either got disregarded or ignored. The chances of success from +12 should be around 2% at best. I dont even wanna think about the chances after that. This system does not reward anyone who has been playing long enough, you just need to shoot your ? s off and hope that you win the loterry that same day to get a success at that level. Anyways... peace out and wish you all the best.

I was wondering whether we will have kid budo tomorrow as well since yesterday we had the crash issues and the party budokai did not take place. So are we having it tomorrow too?