Posts by Muh

id love to get account and game i can also stream the game so people witout account can watch game plzz consider that :)!

please read post above you.. There probably will not be much gameplay in this alpha.. Anyway, good luck!

Like i said before.. I will only play DBOG or nothing! Even if Daneos would deside not to release, but DBO(R) would i still wouldn't play (R)!
    However there are those people that you can't talk with, because they stick with their opinion that (R) is the best thing since butterscotch candy.. So i say let them, there is no need to fight and argue with them.. If DBOG gets released first and i bet it will, most of them will give it a try, some may stay some not.
    Ofcourse it's never wrong to generate interest for DBOG..

Oh and lets not forget.. From what i remember to have heard, first alpha is only a network test(anyone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong here)! So don't get the wrong idea.. There probably will be alot of crashs at the beginning! It's not like alpha starts and everyone will be able do go questing or spamming UD/TMQ and lvl to 70.. It's just to test how stable the server is.

No need to fight.. Some believe in DBO(R) no matter how less they see from development status. And we like DBOG.. It's like TW vs HK.. Some will always say TW was better although it was not! :P In the end the players will deside what is really better.. It's good if DBO(R) release(if they ever will), let all the buggers and scammers go there like it was in TW.. :D
    So on to Malu.. never had a prob with her.. I actually agreed very often with her especially when it came to NTL but that doesn't matter.. If you are Malu then - don't make hate, just wait.. and try if DBOG releases.. If you don't like you can always leave and wait for (R) release. Simple!

I think DBOG Team will find the right people to test, so don't cry or go mad if you don't get a key! Unlike the most users here i wouldn't really want one.. Why?Ii could only play max 3 hours a day, and only at night, so it wouldn't be very helpfull i guess.. Anyway, good luck to all!

Launcher design is not really important now.. First thing should be getting the server up and make it run stable and bug free! Launcher can always be changed..

I agree, in hk prices were really balanced, but balanced doesn't mean crazy low lol 25kk for cd 19 earings is wrong. Maybe you got luck finding them for that price, but they were always 60-100kk in the last 6 months if I remember, that was already good. but get 100kk in hk was harder than in the other servers, I have seen a lot of players leave the game cause was far harder get money. But the important thing is that the server wasn't over priced And prices were stable! The only true expansive things were the rare dogi, some was around 600kk too and the gotenks one even around 900 :P I would love get back the hk server... Low buggers and low scammers, nice economy and good hk guys...

Right in the last 5, 6 month before close prices went up quite a bit, but were still alot better then TW! Nope bought CD 19 for 25kk! Maybe was lucky but true! You right about the low scammers and buggers! I really liked the HK players too! Always nice and helpfull if you know how to talk to them.. It's all about manners..

Yes, prices in HK were awesome! Started to go up around 5 month before game closed.. But Dogi for ~ 900k and CD 19 Earring for 25kk.. Nice! 8) Heal over time pots were cheap too..

dbo revelation is better

Really? I didn't see anything from them which make me think so! We will see which is better if games get launched.. Although i doubt DBO(R) ever gets launched..
    I think Daneos & Co. doing a great job! And DBOG is what i'm going to play if they release.. DBOG or nothing!

SK was the most broken class in DBO. Unkillable in PvP, deals mixed damage and at the same time great tank in PvE. And no it wasnt like any1 could kill any1. DW needs some more dmg to farm and better skills to hold aggro.

I agree here too.. Bold strike should have 2 - 4 sec. more CD and instead of 257% energy bleeding damage every 2 sec. i would say 175%, thats more then enough! Also i would take out Rising spirit passive(+24 con), that should be DW exclusive.. Give him EP Boost from DW instead.. Steal life a litte (6 or 8 sec.) more CD..

Thanks guys.Have a good time! ^^

Well.The last I used called lovely皓皓,was a Ultimate Majin.And there were the rest I used:Angel丶哀 was a turtle,奥比利 was a Dark warrior.What about you?

Well in HK i was: Todesgott, Liebesgott, Rachegott, Kriegsgott, C-17, Botcheck, Shingouki, -Trunks-;

I know they working hard.. And i said often enough there is no need to hurry things up! In fact, i don't give a rats ass if there is an alpha this month or not! If they decide to smoothen things out and do alpha later, good.. Thats just what i have noticed when i tried Daneos Serverfiles a while ago.. From the Vids i saw, they doing a great job! I'm sure they will be able to fix this..
    I hope i'm not offending anybody.. i'm a little tired.. :sleeping:

Maybe this topic should be cleaned, and only devs, moderators should be able to post news about alpha here. So that is not getting filled with - "i want.." posts..

I'd like to see West City.. It was always bugged in Daneos serverfiles > 0.30 ! And i hope it will run on win xp, not only 64 bit systems like the Serverfiles from Daneos did..

Es kommt.. wenn es fertig ist, so einfach ist das! Lasst sie in ruhe werkeln und fertig! Daneos wird es dann schon bekannt geben.. Einfach mal etwas geduldig sein!
    Ständiges - Wann kommt es ich will spielen! - nützt keinem was, deswegen wird es auch nicht schneller fertig, im Gegenteil! Einfach abwarten..