Posts by Muh

Another thing i would like to see changed is fly.. Your AP bar was always 450, no matter if you were lvl 1 or 70! Why not make it grow too? Lvl 1 could be 200 AP and then every Level you gain, you gain 10 AP more. So when you hit lvl 70 you will have around 890 AP! Thats more then enough i think!
    I would also like to see the AP dain changed.. if i remember right it was always 3 AP no matter if you flew slow, normal or max. Why not make it: slow 1 AP, normal 3 AP and max 5 AP! Refill should go up to 10 AP per second. Just an idea..
    And no lvl 30 Flying Quests should not be changed.. No need to have fly already at lvl 1, atleast not without using a "fly scroll"..

I would love to see the skills actually "grow" with you when you give them SP.. Like Fighters "Big Bang" that gets bigger range everytime you level it up!
    I think its stupid that you put 5 or more SP in some areal skills and get no bigger range or a litte less cooldown. Like "Solid Bleed" from "Spirit"tree 8 SP and still 8 M radius.. While you get 2 more meter radius if you put 7 SP in "Poison Bleed"..

Well.. I give a rats @ss about flying! First should be skills, NPC, Quests and leveling. And of course a server that doesn't crash to often.
    Whats the use of fly if you can't do anything else? Whats the use of PVP if you can't level up.. Basic things should be working correct first..

In Red Pants Dungeon 2 (lvl 28 - 32 or so) there was a scouter merchant that you can't talk or teleport to..

Another Bug could happen when you start flying and hit a tree, you fell down and couldn't fly anymore but AP was running down. You needed to log out..
    Also you could stuck in some mountains when fly runs out, if that happend you needed someone to party you and enter a dungeon or teleport you to him! Log out didn't work with this bug, because when you logged back in you still couldn't walk or jump..

I would say Token Shop Dogis should be binded.. Mudosa not! Idea for Token Dogis: Human- Majin- Namek- class binded Dogis, all Lvl 30 and Lvl 50 Dogis, Roshi sunglasses, and the "turtleshell" backpack..

UD bug:
    you could enter Ud without reaching the required lvl.

you need at least 2 players, 1 who reached the required lvl and 1 who didn´t. Create a party together and the player who reached the required lvl just needs to spam the "Enter" button. Now you could lvl a lv 1 acc unti lv 55 in Ud3. It took me 2h for lv 1-33.

Wasn't that allready fixed with Lvl 70 update? If i remember right it was atleast in Hongkong..
    Bann "female Turtle book" from budokai..

The only thing i would like to see changed in level 50 to 55 are the annoing "walk from npc to npc"-quests. It sucks to run/fly over the half map only to receive ~1000 exp! Maybe double the exp amount of this quests.. Rest was fine for me - atleast i never ended grinding mops for Lv+ because there were no quests anymore..

I would love to see some Dogis in the "Token-Shop"! Token receiving time should be lowert from 15 minutes to 10 minutes..
    UD drops would be nice too..