Posts by Raspasoti

Ok everyone, the chance that you all have been waiting for is finally here. This is specifically dedicated to those who go around saying "Daneos doesn't have time for this right now" :thumbsup: . You could post everything and anything you consider Daneos doesn't have time for right now. Of course Daneos himself is invited to coment as well. Be creative, think outside of the box. You could reference this thread in the future whenever you feel like saying "Daneos doesn't have time for this" in other people's threads :thumbup:
    Peace and love 8)

Well, I like to call it PVE Arena because it is usually a bunch of people vs 1 and it is not even fun when only lvl 70 s can fight. Also, everyone's always saying Daneos doesn't have time for this and that. This is merely an idea, a suggestion. If that is going to be your answer to everything, simply don't say anything. Unless you are Daneos himself. I said it before and I'll say it again, the purpose of these suggestions are for future consideration. This game will start to die like any other game at some point and any ideas could serve to bring people back and continue playing.

Hello all :thumbsup:
    So here is the thing. We have 5 channels, 5 parallel PVE Arenas in Korin . Wouldn't it be nice if there was one arena with lvl 29 Cap. Since there is no Budokai and I'm pretty sure there are those who have been secretly building a strong kid for Budokai and would like to show them around. Let me know what you guys think.
    Peace and love :thumbup:

I love the idea. In fact back in TW kid Budokai was my main reason to play. However, I have been playing on this server for less than a month and my main character is not even lvl 52. Which mean I have limited sources right now and my kid characters are poorly armed. So this brings to my 2 questions. Is this going to be a regular event, maybe once a month or so? Is Budokai going to be available before the Beta server launches?

Hello,
    I think everyone agrees with me that the amor, weapons and accessories from Shenron simply suck. Not to mention that they make more that 70% of the wishes. And if you don't know, trust me, look at my profile picture. I once collected them as hobby. But, wouldn't it be nice if they were actually worth it. I mean, for a wish they are pretty bad. Anyone could craft anything better with just some money and the crafting level. :thumbdown: Could the admins on this server do something about it?
    Peace and love :thumbsup:

That is true, but it proves to be very useful when dealing with ultras, you could slow them and cast some DOT skills on the ultra , leave him alone for a while, take care of the underlings and when you go back to him hell be seconds away from death ;) . It is only a matter of strategy and your fighting style. As long as you make it through all the levels and enjoy it you could use many combos; then seek a good build on LVL 70 depending on what purpose you give to your character. :thumbup:

The only flaw in this is that Area Bleed is only useful with mobs (and possibly against players in PvP). Bosses are a little trickier to deal with because you have to get in very close. Tested this with the Dark Devil Dragon Boss.

Right, but I was actually refering to the cute little type of Bosses spread across the maps, not event Bosses :)

My turtle is lvl 43 and I use the same strategy B4.DA.$$ just described above pretty much all the time, it is very reliable. DOTs + Kamehameha (knock them on the floor if you need to gain time). I don't even use Hypnosis, only Speed Restrain + Turtle Rod Strike they won't be able to move as if they had been stunned, perfect for dealing with tough Ultras and Bosses. Just pound them with all the DOTs you have and sit on the floor watching them die slowly :evil: And modify your build as much as you like as you level up.

Hahahahha this topic is going to reapear over and over. There should be an official thread for addressing the transfomation topic :thumbsup:
    Check out my comment on another thread, you might like it, or not. I also thought about new transformations. Needless to say that they were not well received. You are not alone dude.

Some ideas
    :thumbsup:

Anyhow, going back to the topic, how do you even make a billion these days. I remeber doing that by buildding capital first selling TMQ and UD items and uStones, crafted items, other people would buy cash items like dogies (or however you spelle it) and accessories or even zeny. But now, since you can't sell UD and TMQ armors and weapons and I really don't feel like spending money prior to the Beta server. I think the only left options for me are craft, uStones and spheres which is new and I really think it is a nice idea. You shoul be able to sell your balls if you want to. :D Can anyone enlighten me?

Very simple to understand, thank you for the explanation :thumbup:

I think, and I have addressed this before but it passed unnoticed, that the upgrade system for Great Namek and Pure Majin skills should be reformed and just have them upgrade atumatically with levels. They are only able to use 2 or 3 skills, are slow, can't fly and have limit time for the transformation. This is why nobody uses them anymore and they are simply boring as they are, not to mention that you have to ruin your build to actually give them skills. Let me know what you guys think. It should be fairly simple to do something like this and it would give them a chance maybe against the full build of any Super Saiyan.